Wednesday, October 31, 2012

 
Been Working on this piece for a while. I'm trying to do a series of digital paintings based off the servants from the anime series Fate Stay Night, and its prequel series Fate Zero. I'm starting with the Servants from Zero, and I'm of course starting with Saber. I wanted to do a more realistic take on the servants so I've been using real life photo references, and cosplayer extraodinaire Maridah was kind enough to let me use some of her cosplay photos of Saber as reference. Thank you very much Maridah.
 
This is of course a work in progress and is only a quarter of the way to being finished, but once I do finish it you can bet I will post the finished product here.
 
Tell me what you think so far, any suggestions, and complaints are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment